Expomatrix – Self-service refrigeration chamber
positive and negative
Matrix refrigerator (recommended thicknesses 60, 85 and 105) with glass doors and optional shelves
- Total modularity by means of modulation of 20 cm
- Exterior colour: grey (Ral 9006) – Interior colour: white
- Smooth finish for easy cleaning
Glass doors with dimensions of 1700 x 595 or 1700 x 750 mm:
- Door modules available for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 door, both at positive and negative temperatures.
- Configuration of the glass for positive temperatures: 4 mm tempered low-emissivity exterior glass, 18 to 20 mm separator, 4 mm interior glass.
- Configuration for negative temperatures with a 60 volt supply: 4 mm tempered low-emissivity exterior glass with a thermoelectric film, 8 mm separator, 4 mm central glass, 8 mm separator and 4 mm exterior glass.
- Magnetic tapes with welded corners that are easy to replace by insertion.
- Superimposed handle.
- Stainless steel door bracket secured with M6 screws.
- Springs for automatic return to the closed position through a torsion bar system. Option of adjusting the force of return of the door to the closed position.
- By default the door opens to the right (the other direction is available upon request).
- With LED Lighting: SSL-60W-5050-IP64, White Colour (6000-6500K). 12V power supply
Application by door of 2 bars of LEDs measuring 1.2 / 1.5 m. Easy to replace in the event of failure
Complementary shelving for Refrigerator Display Units:
- Shelves with two standard dimensions (610 × 600 or 765 × 600) made of steel that has been electro welded and plasticized by immersion (1 mm per band) with high resistance against corrosion.
- Mountings made of 2mm galvanized sheet metal with a white epoxy painted finish with adjustable levelling feet.
- Consoles made of galvanized sheet cut by stamping with a thickness of 2 mm and a white epoxy finish allowing several different inclinations.
- Front stop made of an electro welded steel rod, plasticized by immersion (1 mm per band) used as a barrier to the fall of the products at the front or the back.
- Separators made of steel rods, plasticized by immersion with a minimum spacing of 18 mm, allowing easy adaptation to different product dimensions.
- Slip profile made of PVC, allowing the products to slide by gravity whilst minimising the friction of the products with the shelves.
- Price holder made of translucent PVC for easy assembly and placement of prices or other information.
Matrix modular panel with recommended thicknesses of 60, 85 or 105Insulation made of polyurethane injected at high pressure without CFCs with a density of 40 Kg/m³ Euroclasses certificates of reaction to fire: Bs2d0.Glass doors with dimensions of 1700 x 595 or 1700 x 750 mmStructure manufactured with aluminium profile AL Mg Si 0,5-F22 (6060) with tolerance NPEN 12020-02 and natural anodized finish. Profiles for adhesion of the Skinplate door leaf springs with a thickness of 0.8 mm, Black. 230V/70W resistors in silicone cordAdditional shelvingMountings made of 2 mm galvanized sheet metal with a white epoxy painted finish. Shelves made of electro welded steel plasticized by immersion (1 mm per band) with high resistance against corrosion.
- Exterior colour: grey (RAL 9006)
- Interior colour: white
- With floor made of phenolic resin/no floor
- Pivoting door at the back or the side for replacement of stock
- Additional shelving
- Refrigerating equipment
- Placement of a partition wall or adjacent chambers
- Finish of the panels with AISI304 stainless steel (interior or exterior)
- Optional white panel finish (exterior)
- Non-skid floor with stainless steel finish or reinforced with the same finish
- Aeration profiles
- Rounded sanitary profiles for interior corners
- PVC baseboards for interior and exterior (white or black)
- Change the pivot door to a sliding door
- Pressure balancing valve
- Access ramp to the inside of the chamber
- PVC strip curtain
| Expomatrix – Self-service refrigeration chamber
For the display of beverages or food
Integration of the chamber into the architecture
Additional shelf for Expomatrix
Optional shelf for Expomatrix
Optional shelf for Expomatrix
Composition of the shelf modules
|Components according to the number of doors||1 Door||2 Doors||3 Doors||4 Doors||5 Doors||6 Doors|
|Support legs, 2200||2||3||4||5||6||7|
|Shelves, 610×600 / 765×600||6||12||18||24||30||36|
|Front Grill, 610/765||6||12||18||24||30||36|
|Sliding Profile, 530||48||96||144||192||240||288|
|Price Holder, 600/765||6||12||18||24||30||36|
Applicable to both 595 mm doors (with modules measuring 610 x 600 mm) and 750 mm doors (with modules measuring 765 x 700 mm).